Sunday, July 18, 2010

Flamingos obtain their pink color from eating shrimp -


(V-neck dress - Marshalls, Cardigan - American Apparel, Bag - Muse Boutique, Boots - Nine West, Sunglasses- Burberry)

Last week, Thursday I believe, I got to venture out to the Botanical Gardens with some of my good friends. It was nice to get away from our normal activities and explore the beautiful paths of flowers that are currently hosting 100's of little pink lawn flamingos that have been decorated in tons of creative ways.








(entry to the gardens)


(fountain)


(winding path)


(stone couches)


(flamingos)


(lawn)


(more flamingos)

(zebra flamingo)


(pinata flamingo)


("Shelley")


(Pride and Prejudice and Zombies flamingos)


(My friend, Heather's, beautiful sparkly pointed flats)


(army flamingo)


We made 2 friends while taking refuge from the heat


(reptile)


(puppy)

and I'm lucky enough to come home to these beautiful creature

(Christine and Sophia)

4 comments:

  1. Can you give any tips on how to make the piñata flamingo? We are making one for my daughters school project. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, I'm also really impressed by the flamingo! How did you do this?

    ReplyDelete

  3. Can you give any tips on how to make the piñata flamingo? We are making one for my daughters

    ReplyDelete