Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Good Eats






So for the four days we were in New York City, we tried to make the best of it and visit as many places as we could, not to mention eating at as many new places as we could. And of all the places we ate, I have to say my favorite was simply 2 Bros Pizza. I mean, come on, a dollar for arguably some amazing pizza? Not much can beat that. Pair that with an apple Snapple, and you have my winning combination. We probably ate at 2bros for 3 of the four nights we were there. Not healthy, but so good. Oh, and we also grabbed Baklava and Falafel at Mamoun's up the street. St. Marks Street was our go to place after most of our nighttime activities. I picked up a really sweet Bowie t-shirt and we visited our first sex shop on that street. Ah, memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment